Thursday, April 4, 2013

Stay Away...

... From blogging when you're emotional, or you'll end up with a post like the one previous to this -_-.  So yeah, ignore that

Even this bear thinks that was ridiculous

MOVING ON

As preciously mentioned, I finally figured out a way to make the writing gig kind of work.  So get this - I do my first five articles, and I'm informed that the lovely people that run the site have frozen my account for review - after the first five, this has to be done but they assure me that although they review after every five or so, this is the only time that the account itself will be frozen.  OI! Wouldn't be so bad had I not gotten so excited about finally finding something that works and doesn't take 13 hours of work to make $10.  Oh well, once it's done it's done.  And hopefully I'll get a better rating (aka higher paying jobs).

Though writing is what I mainly intend to focus on, it looks like the real money is in Logo design, so I think I'm gonna play around with that a bit while I wait for the lovely people on that site to rate my stuff and unlock my account.  My one day (hopefully, anyway) father-in-law had me do this for him one day this past week.  This is version #3.  Version #1 was in my opinion the best but I couldn't get the AI file to convert to a .JPEG, so I threw this together in paint for him:

  I know the text isn't quite even, but I like it.  And he did too (I think lol)

IN OTHER NEWS

The weather is FINALLY starting to warm up.  Now, if the wind here would just bugger off we'd be all set.  I started making lists for the gardens we want to have this year (herb, vegetable, and flower), so now the anticipation is killing me.  Of course, I'll be taking pictures so you can go on my first growing "journey" with me, and possibly help me out if things aren't working out for me lol. Lucky for me, John has a VERY green thumb.  I've seen him bring plants back that were completely dead.  No joke.

The important thing is, I'm back in flip-flops.  It's the most wonderful time of the year!

 Not quite tanning weather yet, but I'll take it!

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Love unconditionally, laugh, and make sure you're telling the ones you love just how much you do.  They may need to hear it.

“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” - Joshua J. Marine

 

No comments:

Post a Comment